When preparing to move to another country, no amount of info is too much! In the months before relocating to Colombia, I turned to websites, online forums, and blogs for an idea of what to expect. So when ExpatFocus.com contacted me for an interview, I said yes. The interview – read it here – gave me an opportunity to pay it forward to those whose shared experiences helped me. ExpatFocus.com also offers a lot of other destination-specific info – this Colombia landing page is an example. Thanks, ExpatFocus!
- Medellín is not suffering with the virus to the same degree as Bogotá, but Colombia's most vulnerable suffer everyw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @npratc Anti-anxiety music doesn't have to mean no beat! @KNAAN 's "Take a Minute" has been my go-to for years... n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @gooddirt @gooddirt There's a bat living in my house. Would you like to come over? 😂😂 1 year ago
- "* From: Bernadette Fox To: Manjula Kapoor" a.co/18HOzoZ 1 year ago
- @Registraduria .@Registraduria Parece que unas personas muy simpáticas de la oficina de ustedes están ayudándolos.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago