When preparing to move to another country, no amount of info is too much! In the months before relocating to Colombia, I turned to websites, online forums, and blogs for an idea of what to expect. So when ExpatFocus.com contacted me for an interview, I said yes. The interview – read it here – gave me an opportunity to pay it forward to those whose shared experiences helped me. ExpatFocus.com also offers a lot of other destination-specific info – this Colombia landing page is an example. Thanks, ExpatFocus!
- #journalists #photographers #writers #artists - Need of a #Website to showcase your work? Get an amazing site for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Alone Together: Tales of Sisterhood and Solitude in #LatinAmerica is officially out! Hope you'll join me in reading… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Excited for tomorrow's release of the Alone Together anthology, with #women's true stories… barranquillaorbust.com/2017/11/20/now… https://t.co/VpBZrNQWlj 3 weeks ago
- Delhi's air problems arose over years, not overnight. Medellin's are growing now. Ya es la hora en #Medellin a pone… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- My latest contribution on @HuffPost - A #MeToo Mea Culpa: huffingtonpost.com/entry/5a0efd0c… @HuffPostPol 3 weeks ago