When preparing to move to another country, no amount of info is too much! In the months before relocating to Colombia, I turned to websites, online forums, and blogs for an idea of what to expect. So when ExpatFocus.com contacted me for an interview, I said yes. The interview – read it here – gave me an opportunity to pay it forward to those whose shared experiences helped me. ExpatFocus.com also offers a lot of other destination-specific info – this Colombia landing page is an example. Thanks, ExpatFocus!
- Great app to check out next time you're going basically anywhere! #experiencelocal twitter.com/Localeur/statu… 3 months ago
- Races in Medellín: A Runner’s Guide barranquillaorbust.com/2019/03/07/rac… https://t.co/jGmHtLEgCl 3 months ago
- Apparently Maduro wants to make damn sure everybody knows he’s an evil authoritarian dictator. We got it, dude, we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Definitely worth the read. #venezuela twitter.com/bloggingsbyboz… 4 months ago
- Another good one from @AP #venezuela - apnews.com/19f08f07b44a42… twitter.com/courtclarisse/… 4 months ago