When preparing to move to another country, no amount of info is too much! In the months before relocating to Colombia, I turned to websites, online forums, and blogs for an idea of what to expect. So when ExpatFocus.com contacted me for an interview, I said yes. The interview – read it here – gave me an opportunity to pay it forward to those whose shared experiences helped me. ExpatFocus.com also offers a lot of other destination-specific info – this Colombia landing page is an example. Thanks, ExpatFocus!
- Trying a little something new. Part 1 - Night: barranquillaorbust.com/2017/09/06/par… https://t.co/83JwfzzhQQ 1 month ago
- RT @AlfredoRamosM: Moravia, uno de los barrios más humildes de Medellín, con las personas más cariñosas, sufre una triste calamidad. Apoyém… 1 month ago
- Interesting article re: #champeta #music. I've heard it, but didn't know what it was called. #Barranquilla #colombia theoutline.com/post/1902/colo… 3 months ago
- So... why did you move to Colombia? My interview on ExpatFocus.com: barranquillaorbust.com/2017/07/11/so-… https://t.co/WZigLzVOHQ 3 months ago
- Well, this should be interesting... #Medellin first public #pollution sensor starts broadcasting: colombiareports.com/life-saving-li… #contaminacion 3 months ago