- Great piece from @NonprofitAF : Consultants, are you actually making the sector worse? Here are some questions to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- My tiny wish for the women of the world today: a nap! 😴 A safe, solid, restorative nap! And may the rest of you not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- @NPRinskeep Yes, nice Spanish, but @NPRinskeep : why didn't u ask @IvanDuque about Colombia's #ParoNacional / mass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Medellín is not suffering with the virus to the same degree as Bogotá, but Colombia's most vulnerable suffer everyw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- @npratc Anti-anxiety music doesn't have to mean no beat! @KNAAN 's "Take a Minute" has been my go-to for years... n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: holidayImage
Just before my senior year of college, thanks to a generous scholarship from the Georgia Rotary Student Program, I had the opportunity to attend the International Summer School at the University of Oslo in Norway. (By the way, the application process for this scholarship is currently open!) The students hailed from more than 80 countries around the world. The experience was equal parts magic (there’s nothing quite like the views en route between Oslo and Bergen) and practical learning (people from almost anywhere will eat rice with a bean sauce, but music is harder to agree upon). Regularly scheduled “Cultural Nights” were intended to help students get to know each others’ cultures, from local crafts to music, dance, style of dress, food, and more.
Fortunately, making a presentation during Cultural Night was optional. Why fortunately? Continue reading