- Medellín is not suffering with the virus to the same degree as Bogotá, but Colombia's most vulnerable suffer everyw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @npratc Anti-anxiety music doesn't have to mean no beat! @KNAAN 's "Take a Minute" has been my go-to for years... n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @gooddirt @gooddirt There's a bat living in my house. Would you like to come over? 😂😂 1 year ago
- "* From: Bernadette Fox To: Manjula Kapoor" a.co/18HOzoZ 1 year ago
- @Registraduria .@Registraduria Parece que unas personas muy simpáticas de la oficina de ustedes están ayudándolos.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: holidayImage
Just before my senior year of college, thanks to a generous scholarship from the Georgia Rotary Student Program, I had the opportunity to attend the International Summer School at the University of Oslo in Norway. (By the way, the application process for this scholarship is currently open!) The students hailed from more than 80 countries around the world. The experience was equal parts magic (there’s nothing quite like the views en route between Oslo and Bergen) and practical learning (people from almost anywhere will eat rice with a bean sauce, but music is harder to agree upon). Regularly scheduled “Cultural Nights” were intended to help students get to know each others’ cultures, from local crafts to music, dance, style of dress, food, and more.
Fortunately, making a presentation during Cultural Night was optional. Why fortunately? Continue reading