When preparing to move to another country, no amount of info is too much! In the months before relocating to Colombia, I turned to websites, online forums, and blogs for an idea of what to expect. So when ExpatFocus.com contacted me for an interview, I said yes. The interview – read it here – gave me an opportunity to pay it forward to those whose shared experiences helped me. ExpatFocus.com also offers a lot of other destination-specific info – this Colombia landing page is an example. Thanks, ExpatFocus!
- Interesting article re: #champeta #music. I've heard it, but didn't know what it was called. #Barranquilla #colombia theoutline.com/post/1902/colo… 1 week ago
- So... why did you move to Colombia? My interview on ExpatFocus.com: barranquillaorbust.com/2017/07/11/so-… https://t.co/WZigLzVOHQ 1 week ago
- Well, this should be interesting... #Medellin first public #pollution sensor starts broadcasting: colombiareports.com/life-saving-li… #contaminacion 3 weeks ago
- @Somos_CaPAZes brinda educación para la paz. 10.000 jóvenes y adultos ya han beneficiado. Apoya la causa: somoscapazes.org/socios-de-paz.… #colombia 1 month ago
- RT @sttmed: ¿Te mueves en bici por la ciudad? Te contamos dónde están ubicados los cicloparqueaderos en el sector de El Poblado. #Movilida… 1 month ago