When preparing to move to another country, no amount of info is too much! In the months before relocating to Colombia, I turned to websites, online forums, and blogs for an idea of what to expect. So when ExpatFocus.com contacted me for an interview, I said yes. The interview – read it here – gave me an opportunity to pay it forward to those whose shared experiences helped me. ExpatFocus.com also offers a lot of other destination-specific info – this Colombia landing page is an example. Thanks, ExpatFocus!
- Great piece from @NonprofitAF : Consultants, are you actually making the sector worse? Here are some questions to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- My tiny wish for the women of the world today: a nap! 😴 A safe, solid, restorative nap! And may the rest of you not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- @NPRinskeep Yes, nice Spanish, but @NPRinskeep : why didn't u ask @IvanDuque about Colombia's #ParoNacional / mass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Medellín is not suffering with the virus to the same degree as Bogotá, but Colombia's most vulnerable suffer everyw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- @npratc Anti-anxiety music doesn't have to mean no beat! @KNAAN 's "Take a Minute" has been my go-to for years... n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago