What’s that you say? When you think of Barranquilla, “wildlife” is not the first thing that pops to mind? The association is a little bizarre. Barranquilla is the proverbial “concrete jungle,” but guess what? This particular concrete jungle does in fact have a few truly jungle-y inhabitants. Check out the below and you’ll see what I mean. And no, I did not take these pictures at the zoo – although the zoo here is pretty good. More on that later…. Happy Friday!
- Great piece from @NonprofitAF : Consultants, are you actually making the sector worse? Here are some questions to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- My tiny wish for the women of the world today: a nap! 😴 A safe, solid, restorative nap! And may the rest of you not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @NPRinskeep Yes, nice Spanish, but @NPRinskeep : why didn't u ask @IvanDuque about Colombia's #ParoNacional / mass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Medellín is not suffering with the virus to the same degree as Bogotá, but Colombia's most vulnerable suffer everyw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- @npratc Anti-anxiety music doesn't have to mean no beat! @KNAAN 's "Take a Minute" has been my go-to for years... n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago