What’s that you say? When you think of Barranquilla, “wildlife” is not the first thing that pops to mind? The association is a little bizarre. Barranquilla is the proverbial “concrete jungle,” but guess what? This particular concrete jungle does in fact have a few truly jungle-y inhabitants. Check out the below and you’ll see what I mean. And no, I did not take these pictures at the zoo – although the zoo here is pretty good. More on that later…. Happy Friday!
- Medellín is not suffering with the virus to the same degree as Bogotá, but Colombia's most vulnerable suffer everyw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @npratc Anti-anxiety music doesn't have to mean no beat! @KNAAN 's "Take a Minute" has been my go-to for years... n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @gooddirt @gooddirt There's a bat living in my house. Would you like to come over? 😂😂 5 months ago
- "* From: Bernadette Fox To: Manjula Kapoor" a.co/18HOzoZ 1 year ago
- @Registraduria .@Registraduria Parece que unas personas muy simpáticas de la oficina de ustedes están ayudándolos.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago