All three of us – my husband, my 1 year-old son, and myself – now have health insurance in Colombia. Even with top-of-the-line full coverage, our monthly payment will be less than half of what insurance for my husband and son alone (not including me) cost in the States. We are self-employed, and so insurance in the U.S. has always cost us a lot. It’ll be interesting to see how well this insurance works, but the coverage and available doctors and facilities seem excellent and the immediate savings are a huge weight lifted from our shoulders.
- @npratc Anti-anxiety music doesn't have to mean no beat! @KNAAN 's "Take a Minute" has been my go-to for years... n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @gooddirt @gooddirt There's a bat living in my house. Would you like to come over? 😂😂 2 weeks ago
- "* From: Bernadette Fox To: Manjula Kapoor" a.co/18HOzoZ 7 months ago
- @Registraduria .@Registraduria Parece que unas personas muy simpáticas de la oficina de ustedes están ayudándolos.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- @Registraduria Ellos están hoy en Bogotá - un papá de 82 años que viajó desde otro país - y su hijo que voló desde… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago