All three of us – my husband, my 1 year-old son, and myself – now have health insurance in Colombia. Even with top-of-the-line full coverage, our monthly payment will be less than half of what insurance for my husband and son alone (not including me) cost in the States. We are self-employed, and so insurance in the U.S. has always cost us a lot. It’ll be interesting to see how well this insurance works, but the coverage and available doctors and facilities seem excellent and the immediate savings are a huge weight lifted from our shoulders.
- During Colombia's conflict, #Venezuela took in more than a million Colombian migrants. Now it's Colombia's turn:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- "'There is a massive diversity of views," says Ivan Briscoe ... of the Int'l Crisis Grp. "But the sense that only t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Thinking of moving abroad? Check out my interview on @ExpatFinder - with shoutouts to @catalystweekly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- 5.5 years in #Colombia, and I'm in the in-between: barranquillaorbust.com/2018/01/17/the… https://t.co/anJ1NnvX2d 2 months ago
- #journalists #photographers #writers #artists - Need of a #Website to showcase your work? Get an amazing site for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago