All three of us – my husband, my 1 year-old son, and myself – now have health insurance in Colombia. Even with top-of-the-line full coverage, our monthly payment will be less than half of what insurance for my husband and son alone (not including me) cost in the States. We are self-employed, and so insurance in the U.S. has always cost us a lot. It’ll be interesting to see how well this insurance works, but the coverage and available doctors and facilities seem excellent and the immediate savings are a huge weight lifted from our shoulders.
- #journalists #photographers #writers #artists - Need of a #Website to showcase your work? Get an amazing site for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Alone Together: Tales of Sisterhood and Solitude in #LatinAmerica is officially out! Hope you'll join me in reading… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Excited for tomorrow's release of the Alone Together anthology, with #women's true stories… barranquillaorbust.com/2017/11/20/now… https://t.co/VpBZrNQWlj 3 weeks ago
- Delhi's air problems arose over years, not overnight. Medellin's are growing now. Ya es la hora en #Medellin a pone… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- My latest contribution on @HuffPost - A #MeToo Mea Culpa: huffingtonpost.com/entry/5a0efd0c… @HuffPostPol 3 weeks ago